Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Thoughts on The Smallville Finale

My thoughts on the Smallville finale
My  Thoughts  on  The Smallville  Finale
Haters gonna wait. But here are my thoughts on the Smallville finale!
At to begin with I felt quite let-down by the Smallville finale. I genuinely did not like seeing Tom Welling CGI'd as Superman. That being mentioned...I wish to clear some factors up right here...

  1. Smallville accomplished what they set out to do- They gave us a 'Superman' yes it wasn't specifically the Superman all of us here desired...but a minimum of we got far more than just a lame ten second shirt rip deal. We got to some Superman action in this.
  2. Lex was a total badass. It can not be denied that THIS was his shining moment on the show. I mean, we got a little from the Superman/Lex Luthor trashtalk which was cool. Clark saying some thing like "I'll often be there to stop you". and I like Lex's smug response. But I forgot what he stated but I do recall it was fairly cool.
  3. Darkseid essentially had a function in this which was extra than i expected. Originally the way Kelly and Brian talked it actually seemed like Darkseid wouldn't even seem. Cool to determine him physically harming Lionel and essentially speaking which was decent.
  4. Lex killing Tess produced me happy. But I guess that could also group with reason#2 lol, eh...oh well!
  5. Apokolips looked wonderful. I don't care what any one says, that burning hellfire planet looked just as I hoped it would!

There, those are my reasons why I didn't consider the finale was as undesirable as people make it out to be. Yes it wasn't what lots of desired or expected...nevertheless it is what it's. And Smallville at the least kept Superman alive and properly inside the modern-audiences mindset. That is what is most significant. Plus Smallville at the very least went exactly where the Superman movies never bothered to go- they brought inside a good portion of Superman's villains (yeah watered down but nevertheless at the very least gave them their debuts in live form) and we got to view the Legion of Doom and JSA/JLA. All on a rather tiny t.v price range also!

And this was epic. I know it was a little little easter egg but it was still great to finally see.

Now I know a lot of people are going to bash the living hell out of me for this. But if there are any comments left about Routh being better than Welling because of the finale I will delete them because let's lay it to rest already- Welling wasn't really Superman. Smallville WAS NEVER about Superman. It was about Clark Kent. PERIOD.

I'm happy Smallville gave us what they did at least.

Now let the hater comments commence. But I stand by what I said.

I've been sitting at this laptop or computer for many minutes, trying to feel with the excellent approach to sum up my thoughts on the Smallville series finale. It was extraordinary!

The finale was just about like watching a Smallville film. It felt significantly distinct than a standard episode. It had been just enormous and epic and just superb!

I go into additional detail about my emotions on the resolution for every single character within the YouTube overview in the end of this post.

The Smallville team did such an amazing job wrapping up ten years of story.

Read no more in case you haven't noticed the series finale of Smallville
As I mention in my YouTube video, a part of what makes Smallville such an incredible show, may be the fan dedication. I'm proud to have been apart from the loyal fans which have stuck with Clark seeing that Freshman year.

I've had persons doubt the staying power of a show about Clark Kent. I even have a couple of associates who asked me, "Is that show nonetheless on?" To those individuals around who haven't gone on that journey, you're missing out on an extraordinary show.

You will discover handful of shows on tv that I am so passionate about, and I do not know if there will ever been a further sci-fi super hero drama as well performed as Smallville. Thanks to the cast and crew for all the memories. Specific thank you to John Schneider for giving this small blogger a chance to interview a single of the most beloved Tv dads.

I also wish to thank my YouTube subscribers. They're the couple of people today out there in cyberspace who essentially observed when my video reviews had been late. Acquiring to interact with other fans all through this final season has been amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena