Saturday, May 7, 2011

love & lace

I have been slightly preoccupied with weddings..it is probably the season, but it may be all coupled with all of the tv shows that have had weddings in them lately as well. Grey's and Private Practice both had weddings on them just this week alone. Not to mention Gossip Girl keeps talking about engagements etc. Plus I swear every other day one of my friends is getting engaged or married!
Anyway, I LOVE lace wedding dresses. Here are some of the ones I have been loving online. I actually have had one picked out for like three years. I found it in a magazine forever ago and I want to have it made if I ever get married. Haha. I don't want to post a picture because I sort of want it to be a little bit of a surprise, but I know that it's going to be lace! It's still fun to look at others though, so here are some that I love bits and pieces of.
I kind of like more subtle lace, but I love the body and the buttons.
image via the white dress
Not sure how I feel about this "ad" but I think the dress is gorgeous.
Ellie Saab...she is one of my favorite designers this year.
images via we heart it
I love the arms on this dress. I also love how fitted the body is.
Just love this.
I love traditional. It's so simple, but not totally plain because of the lace.
I like this because it is very different.
images via pinterest
This looks almost old fashioned or vintage, but I love the lace detail and the arms. It kind of reminds me of my mom's wedding dress. I don't know why, but I seriously love it.
I'm obsessed with this dress. I love it, but I feel like you would have to have the skinnest arms to pull it off.
image via we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena