Friday, February 26, 2010

Hayden Panettiere 'Still Working On Debut Album'

Hayden Panettiere has resumed her pop plans and has started working on her debut album again.

After releasing the single 'Wake Up Call' in 2008, things went quiet for the 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' beauty in terms of her music, but it looks like she is still pressing ahead.

"I'd like to focus on music." Hayden explained. "I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
Panettiere added to Now: "I've been working on my album for about three years. It's all about finding the time, though, which is crazy. And it's hard to get people to accept me as a singer because they see me as an actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena