Friday, February 26, 2010

Hayden Panettiere to Establish Herself as Credible Musician

During an interview with the mag, the Claire Bennet of "Heroes" stated, "I'd like to focus on music." She further elaborated on the reason why, "I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
The 20-year-old further unearthed that she's been working on her album "for about three years". On why the long process of the making of the album, she pointed out on her hectic schedule of shooting movie and TV projects. "It's all about finding the time, though, which is crazy," she said, adding, "And it's hard to get people to accept me as a singer because they see me as an actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena