Friday, February 27, 2009

Charice Performs Her First International Single "Fingerprint" at Oscars After-Party

Charice performed her new song and her first international single "Fingerprint" from her upcoming US debut album in the Oscars after-party at Mr. Chow in Los Angeles last Feb. 22, 2009. However, she wasn’t able to sing the whole song because of some technical problems.



Here are parts of the lyrics:

How can I be sure
When everything is so confusing
I’m old enough to learn
That I’m too young to know what I’m doing
Gotta break free
From what used to be
It no longer makes sense for me
How do I stand out
In a world that’s all about fitting in
I’m certain of my doubts
But I wouldn’t be me for no reason
My identity
Right in front of me
There’s nobody else I wanna be like
I’m just trying to find
Find my fingerprint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena