Saturday, November 15, 2008

Heidi Klum gets whiplash filming Guitar Hero advert in her underwear

The 35-year-old strips to her underwear and performs a spoof of the Tom Cruise air guitar scene from the film Risky Business in the commercial, which has proved an internet hit.

Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show, German-born Klum said: "The problem is head banging, right. I felt like someone hit me in the car. I had backlash."

After Ellen corrected her by suggesting she meant whiplash, Heidi added: "The next day I couldn't move anything. Then I had like a rug burn, for the wrong reasons, because I had to jump off the table and land on my knees with the guitar.

"It literally went for five hours straight, but it was fun."

Just like Cruise in Risky Business, Klum starts off in a white shirt and socks but then peels off the shitr to reveal black underwear.

The Victoria's Secret model, who is married to the singer Seal, appears in the advert for new video game Guitar Hero: World Tour.

The director's cut has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena