Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heidi Klum's chocolate-flavoured lips

Heidi Klum uses chocolate-flavoured lip balm to satisfy her sweet cravings.

The German supermodel often longs for chocolate cake from her homeland, but has discovered a secret weapon to curb her desires. She is quoted as saying: "I love chocolate. I have a chocolate lip gloss that tastes like a German chocolate cake. It is very good. It tastes so good that I constantly have to lick my lipstick off and re-apply."

Heidi isn't the only supermodel who has confessed to secret cravings. Last year, Milla Jovovich revealed she embarked on a desperate search for bone marrow when she was pregnant with her daughter Ever Gabo.

The Ukrainian-born beauty said: "I was craving bone marrow one day, and I scoured the whole of Paris searching for the leg of a cow. When I finally found what I was looking for, I cut it in half, digging out the yellowish substance, slathering it all over bread."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena