Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alicia Keys says her pregnancy is the most brilliant gift

The Empire State of Mind singer says impending motherhood has changed her, making her seek a more stable life.

The singer – who is five months pregnant with her first child by her fiance, music producer Swizz Beatz – is loving every aspect of her pregnancy so far.

She said: “Oh, I love children and I love family and I love that interaction. Because I had a really close relationship with my mother I understand that deep powerful love, and it's so beautiful. To be a mother to a child is the most brilliant gift, it's gorgeous.”

And The Empire State of Mind singer also revealed impending motherhood has changed her, making her seek a more stable life.

She added to The Daily Telegraph website: “I'm definitely in a place where I have a different sensibility about things. I remember how I used to be, ‘I'm going on the road and I'm back when I'm back and I'm probably gone a long time’.

“I felt that's what I needed to do and nothing could stop me. There was no amount of love – no amount of anything – that could drag me down. That was then. And now there is a desire in me to have more stability.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena