Friday, December 29, 2006

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba has revealed that she envisions a much older man as her ideal partner, making references to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford, and Michael Caine. "I have this thing for older men. They've been around and know so much."
Regarding children, Jessica Alba said, "I'm really girly when it comes to kids. I've been surrounded by kids my whole life because I'm the oldest of 15 cousins — I've been changing diapers since I was six. I want to have a couple, for sure".
She has a tattoo of a daisy with a ladybug on the back of her neck, the Sanskrit symbol for the lotus flower, padma, on her wrist,[and a lower back tattooof a bow.
Religion
Jessica Alba was raised Catholic and still considers herself "spiritual".[In her adolescence, she became a born-again Christian but left the church
As the daughter of conservative parents, Jessica Alba, whose grandparents did not allow her to wear a bathing suit around the house, maintains a no-nudity clause in her contract, though she has claimed she had been open to the possibility of appearing nude in Sin City. She remarked of a GQ shoot in which she was scantily clad, "They didn't want me to wear the granny panties, but I said, 'If I'm gonna be topless I need to wear granny panties' ".
Jessica Alba was given the option to appear nude by the film's directors, Frank Miller and Robet Rodriguez but declined the offer saying, "I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mildred Patricia Baena